Re: Output sheet ?problem?

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 12, 2009
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"
      > 1 handaxe in primary hand: Output is:
      > 1H-P: +6/+1
      > 1H-O: +2/-3
      > 2H: +6/+1
      > 2W-P-(OH): +0/-5
      > 2W-P-(OL): +2/-3
      > 2W-OH: -2
      >
      > 2 handaxes, one in primary hand, one in secondary hand. Output is:
      > 1H-P: +6
      > 1H-O: +2
      > 2H: +6
      > 2W-P-(OH): +0
      > 2W-P-(OL): +2
      > 2W-OH: -2
      >
      > Why is the 2nd attack missing (dropped)? (ie. 6/1 went to 6 only)

      I would say that it is probably because you only get one attack with your off-hand when attacking with a weapon in each hand.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 13, 2009
        Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
        Light, Medium and Heavy.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)
        My better half and me
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
          I think I saw this resolved..?

          > Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
          > Light, Medium and Heavy.
          >
          > David
          > Papa.DRB
          >
          > Grognard (definition 1)
          > My better half and me
          > The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
            I just downloaded the latest autobuild data and the error is still there.

            David
            Papa.DRB

            Grognard (definition 1)
            My better half and me

            Martijn Verburg wrote:
            > I think I saw this resolved..?
            >

            >> Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
            >> Light, Medium and Heavy.
            >>
            >> David
            >> Papa.DRB
            >>
            >> Grognard (definition 1)
            >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Grognard.html>
            >> My better half and me
            >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
            >> The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us

          • Eddy Anthony
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
              Yup, it's still there, I'll hit that.

              https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2807827&group_id=25576&atid=750091

              --
              ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
              ~ PCGen Board of Directors
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 8, 2009
                At 4th level the Druid gains Wildshape ability and it functions as Beast
                Shape I, then at 6th level it functions as Beast Shape II, etc.

                Created a Druid and Beast Shape I shows up at 4th level (correct). At
                5th level Beast Shape I and II show up (wrong), and at 6th level on
                Beast Shape II shows up (correct).

                I believe that the error is in file:
                C:\Users\David\PCGen\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition\pathfinder_beta_abilities_class.lst
                in the Wild Shape Ability (line 258) but my mind can't wrap around the
                complexity.

                Tracker:
                https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2834130&group_id=25576&atid=750091

                -- david