Need some help on this one - multiple casters using same progression

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Hey All,

      I have a few Classes that are granted a spell casting progression of one
      type.

      All of these classes use the wizard class, but I can't seem to advance
      the spells at all.

      CLASS:Young Wizard <> SPELLLIST:1|Wizard <>BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|Wizard|CL
      <> SPELLTYPE:Arcane
      1 <> ADD:SPELLCASTER|Wizard
      (repeat for each level)

      CLASS:Moderate Wizard <> SPELLLIST:1|Wizard <>
      BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|Wizard|CL <> SPELLTYPE:Arcane
      1 <> ADD:SPELLCASTER|Wizard
      (repeat for each level)

      CLASS:Wizard <> BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|Wizard|CL <> SPELLTYPE:Arcane
      1 <> CAST:x,y
      (repeat)

      Basically I need the two variant versions of wizard to use the main
      wizard spell progression.

      On the character sheet, I see Wizard0, despite what I do, so something
      doesn't seem right.

      Thanks for the help.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin