Output sheet ?problem?

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 9, 2009
      PCGen 5.16, good Java, RSRD 3.5 only loaded.

      Create a fighter 6, str 10, don't do skills or feats.

      1 handaxe in primary hand: Output is:
      1H-P: +6/+1
      1H-O: +2/-3
      2H: +6/+1
      2W-P-(OH): +0/-5
      2W-P-(OL): +2/-3
      2W-OH: -2

      2 handaxes, one in primary hand, one in secondary hand. Output is:
      1H-P: +6
      1H-O: +2
      2H: +6
      2W-P-(OH): +0
      2W-P-(OL): +2
      2W-OH: -2

      Why is the 2nd attack missing (dropped)? (ie. 6/1 went to 6 only)

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me
    • ovka
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 12, 2009
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"
        > 1 handaxe in primary hand: Output is:
        > 1H-P: +6/+1
        > 1H-O: +2/-3
        > 2H: +6/+1
        > 2W-P-(OH): +0/-5
        > 2W-P-(OL): +2/-3
        > 2W-OH: -2
        >
        > 2 handaxes, one in primary hand, one in secondary hand. Output is:
        > 1H-P: +6
        > 1H-O: +2
        > 2H: +6
        > 2W-P-(OH): +0
        > 2W-P-(OL): +2
        > 2W-OH: -2
        >
        > Why is the 2nd attack missing (dropped)? (ie. 6/1 went to 6 only)

        I would say that it is probably because you only get one attack with your off-hand when attacking with a weapon in each hand.

        Cheers,

        Sir George Anonymous
      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 13, 2009
          Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
          Light, Medium and Heavy.

          David
          Papa.DRB

          Grognard (definition 1)
          My better half and me
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
            I think I saw this resolved..?

            > Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
            > Light, Medium and Heavy.
            >
            > David
            > Papa.DRB
            >
            > Grognard (definition 1)
            > My better half and me
            > The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us

          • David R. Bender
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
              I just downloaded the latest autobuild data and the error is still there.

              David
              Papa.DRB

              Grognard (definition 1)
              My better half and me

              Martijn Verburg wrote:
              > I think I saw this resolved..?
              >

              >> Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
              >> Light, Medium and Heavy.
              >>
              >> David
              >> Papa.DRB
              >>
              >> Grognard (definition 1)
              >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Grognard.html>
              >> My better half and me
              >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
              >> The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us

            • Eddy Anthony
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
                Yup, it's still there, I'll hit that.

                https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2807827&group_id=25576&atid=750091

                --
                ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                ~ PCGen Board of Directors
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 8, 2009
                  At 4th level the Druid gains Wildshape ability and it functions as Beast
                  Shape I, then at 6th level it functions as Beast Shape II, etc.

                  Created a Druid and Beast Shape I shows up at 4th level (correct). At
                  5th level Beast Shape I and II show up (wrong), and at 6th level on
                  Beast Shape II shows up (correct).

                  I believe that the error is in file:
                  C:\Users\David\PCGen\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition\pathfinder_beta_abilities_class.lst
                  in the Wild Shape Ability (line 258) but my mind can't wrap around the
                  complexity.

                  Tracker:
                  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2834130&group_id=25576&atid=750091

                  -- david