datasets

  • sbrecche
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hello to everybody. I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone has the whole dataset of WOTC 3.5 version (including Forgotten Realms).
      Thank you so much
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        WotC datasets are closed content, so please do not ask if anyone has them.

        If you wish to make the datasets yourself, ask generic questions here
        and we will be glad to help with a specific item.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)
        My better half and me