Re: Javascript help

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi David,

      Send me the files directly, I'll take a look.

      > Fixed the }'s and added the alert("Me!"). The alert is not being called.
      > Tried via Print Preview and Exporting. What is showing up in the
      > exported file is:

      > Shouldn't that call the function? Am I missing a setting?
      >
      > David
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > Grognard (definition 1)
      > My better half and me
      > The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us
      >

      > Martijn Verburg wrote:
      > > Your function looks like it doesn't have the correct number of closing brackets. Throw an alert("me!"); call in the first line of the function to make sure it's being called.

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 1, 2009
        I finally figured it out.

        Started with a one line procedure (the alert), and then added one line
        at a time. Turns out the } else { borked it along with me not understand
        where semi-colons should be placed, but I finally got it working the way
        I want. Thanks for the offer of help.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)