Re: Conditional Skill (Skill Use) Question

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

      David,

      The issue I have with your solution is that all of the conditional skills uses are always displayed if the character has at least one rank in the base skill. I don't really want to display them unless the character has an appropriate modifier, and sometimes the modifier applies even when there are no ranks. It does, however solve the issue (bug) of the non-working PREVAR.