Re: Damage Bonus with xdx expression

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2009
      Hi Ullrich!

      The Code and Data teams have already started the process
      of FREQ prioritization for the next development cycle. You
      can check the Roadmap, which you can find here:

      http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Roadmap

      Of course, we'll need to update the roadmap to show the
      current status . . . :-)

      Maredudd