Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] allow usage of weapon one size category bigger

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 7:39 AM
      Hi Susan,

      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=TYPE.Martial|PCSIZE|1
      Allows a small character to use any martial weapon as if he were medium
      sized.

      Rinse and Repeat for Simple and Exotic.

      The alternate is
      BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY|ALL|-1

      This changes TwoHanded to OneHanded / OneHanded to Light / Light to
      Unwieldable (-4 penalty).

      Both should have the same effect.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17 8:01 AM
        On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 4:07 AM, Susan Dittmar <Susan.Dittmar@...> wrote:
        > Hi folks,
        >
        > I need to code an ability and could not find the correct tag(s) to use.
        >
        > I have a Small creature able to use, without penalty, Medium sized weapons.
        > I know how to grant those weapons to it, but I do not know how to
        > circumvent the 'wrong size' penalties. Any ideas?

        RSRD "Powerful Build" basically does that. You can add that ability,
        or use the tags from it. :)

        I'm still trying to figure out how to do the CC "Monkey Grip" which
        allows the use as if it was a same size weapon, but still does the -2
        size penalty.