Re: Weapon Focus copied doesn't work!

  • acedashdog
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      And just like that it worked. An answer from the Master. Thanks Barak.

      It wasn't all me though; I went back and tested it again, and when I copy off Weapon Focus with the List Editor, the %LIST bit does disappear; so it is bug in the editor. Probably long fixed in whatever the current version is.

      Heyho, it works, off to game I go :)