Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: How to assign aberration feats?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2 2:15 PM
      OK, just tried it out and I've replicated what you are seeing. Looks
      like you found a bug of some sort, I'll investigate and open a tracker.
      Thanks for your persistence.
      -Eddy

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Board of Directors
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2 2:46 PM
        I've trackered this problem:
        [ 2655716 ] ABILITY Kit tag broken
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2655716&group_id=25576&atid=384719

        Thanks again, it's a great help to us when our user identify a problem.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2 3:04 PM
          Hi Dennis,

          I thought you referring to the OS - Output Sheet, which the preview tab
          and character tab mimic.

          Yes, you can add different groups easily. You need to read up on
          ABILITYCATEGORY

          ABILITYCATEGORY:Fighter Feat <> TYPE:Fighter <> CATEGORY:FEAT <<>
          VISIBLE:QUALIFY

          That's a shortened example. That will create an group called Fighter Feat.

          Looks like Eddy has found a bug from your persistence... Keep up the
          good work. Just to let you know, James has fixed the Kit not apply
          skills bug. So the latest autobuild 'should' have that fix.

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin