Re: !PREABILTY not needed?

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Fender"
      <fluxxdog@...> wrote:
      > Couple more questions:
      > How does this work with PREMULT? Can you:

      PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Foo,Blah,Bar,[Snaf]],[PREFEAT:1,Wowzers]

      > Can PREFEAT use it since ABILITY and FEAT are so close now?

      PREFEAT had it first, that's where Tir got the idea.

      > Can any other PRExxx tag use this?

      Yes, I think PRERACE does this too. I don't know of others.

      TP.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        > Can any other PRExxx tag use this?

        PRERACE and PREFEAT were the only two I know of 'historically'.
        PREABILITY nicely has the same big as PREFEAT. Those are in the doc
        entries of the tags. :)