Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] !PREABILTY not needed?

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Accessing archive from "Barak"...
      Archive found in file

      OK.

      Couple more questions:
      How does this work with PREMULT? Can you:
      PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Foo,Blah,Bar,[Snaf]],[PREFEAT:1,Wowzers]

      Can PREFEAT use it since ABILITY and FEAT are so close now?

      Can any other PRExxx tag use this?

      (PS: If you're wondering why I'm asking like this, these are questions that
      could arise. Might as well ask them now.)
      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.
    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Fender"
        <fluxxdog@...> wrote:
        > Couple more questions:
        > How does this work with PREMULT? Can you:

        PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Foo,Blah,Bar,[Snaf]],[PREFEAT:1,Wowzers]

        > Can PREFEAT use it since ABILITY and FEAT are so close now?

        PREFEAT had it first, that's where Tir got the idea.

        > Can any other PRExxx tag use this?

        Yes, I think PRERACE does this too. I don't know of others.

        TP.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          > Can any other PRExxx tag use this?

          PRERACE and PREFEAT were the only two I know of 'historically'.
          PREABILITY nicely has the same big as PREFEAT. Those are in the doc
          entries of the tags. :)