Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: .lst help or PCGen settings help...not sure which

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi Folks!

      Eddy wrote:

      > > At this point, I suspect that either I shouldn't be using ABILITY to
      > > add feats (in which case, why isn't the VFEAT tag working?), or
      > that I
      > > have the syntax incorrect....yet I believe I followed what the
      > syntax
      > > detailed in the docs.
      >
      > We have a gap in the docs, I just looked and see that there is no
      > entry for
      > the ABILITY syntax needed in kits. There is an entry for
      > ABILITY:PROMPT:FEAT, but that is for setting selections normally
      > prompted by
      > ADD:FEAT tags in class lines which is something we're moving away
      > from.

      The docs are there, just not linked to from the full index. I've
      modified your tracker to state that.

      In the mean time, if you look at the Starting Kit section of the LST
      Tag Index, you will see the link there. Or you can just go to the
      Starting Kit Docs and scroll don to the tag docs.

      Eric C. Smith
      Doc 2nd
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 6, 2009
        Eddy Anthony scribed:

        >>> I found out that this idea doesn't work, this tag seems to ignore PRE tags.
        >>
        >> Please file a bug against that... it should work.

        Opps, I totally posted the wrong link that last post, here is the tracker I
        meant to reference:
        [ 2670164 ] BONUS:LANG|BONUS|x ignores PRE tags
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384719&aid=2670164&group_i
        d=25576
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)