RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] !PREABILTY not needed?

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 8:28 AM
      > Question: Why would this be preferable to:

      Brevity.

      Barak
    • Michael W. Fender
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 5:13 PM
        Accessing archive from "Barak"...
        Archive found in file

        OK.

        Couple more questions:
        How does this work with PREMULT? Can you:
        PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Foo,Blah,Bar,[Snaf]],[PREFEAT:1,Wowzers]

        Can PREFEAT use it since ABILITY and FEAT are so close now?

        Can any other PRExxx tag use this?

        (PS: If you're wondering why I'm asking like this, these are questions that
        could arise. Might as well ask them now.)
        --
        Fluxxdog

        think.
      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 6:01 PM
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Fender"
          <fluxxdog@...> wrote:
          > Couple more questions:
          > How does this work with PREMULT? Can you:

          PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Foo,Blah,Bar,[Snaf]],[PREFEAT:1,Wowzers]

          > Can PREFEAT use it since ABILITY and FEAT are so close now?

          PREFEAT had it first, that's where Tir got the idea.

          > Can any other PRExxx tag use this?

          Yes, I think PRERACE does this too. I don't know of others.

          TP.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 6:14 PM
            > Can any other PRExxx tag use this?

            PRERACE and PREFEAT were the only two I know of 'historically'.
            PREABILITY nicely has the same big as PREFEAT. Those are in the doc
            entries of the tags. :)