Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] PREFEAT help

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
      Accessing archive from "hedron2003"...
      Archive found in file
      > Hello,
      >
      > How do determine using PREFEAT if a character possess the Weapon Focus
      > feat for his deities favored weapon? I can see that PREWEAPONPROF
      > allows this condition with DEITYWEAPON in the tag, but this tag doesn't
      > work with PREFEAT.
      >
      > How would I implement this?

      OK, I tried 3 variations:
      PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(DEITYWEAPON)
      PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE=DEITYWEAPON)
      PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE=DEITYWEAPON[WEAPONPROF])

      Last one was taking a page from the War Domain... nada. This is a really
      good question here. The docs don't give any indication how to do this.
      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.
    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Fender"
        <fluxxdog@...> wrote:
        > Accessing archive from "hedron2003"...
        > > How do determine using PREFEAT if a character possess the Weapon Focus
        > > feat for his deities favored weapon?
        > >
        > > How would I implement this?
        >
        > This is a really
        > good question here. The docs don't give any indication how to do this.

        "If it's not in the docs, it shouldn't work"

        This is a FREQ if this is required

        TP.
      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
          > This is a FREQ if this is required

          Trackered: [ 2580593 ] PREFEAT/PREABILITY support for DEITYWEAPON
          association