PREFEAT help

  • hedron2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
      Hello,

      How do determine using PREFEAT if a character possess the Weapon Focus
      feat for his deities favored weapon? I can see that PREWEAPONPROF
      allows this condition with DEITYWEAPON in the tag, but this tag doesn't
      work with PREFEAT.

      How would I implement this?

      Cheers

      Hedron
    • Michael W. Fender
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
        Accessing archive from "hedron2003"...
        Archive found in file
        > Hello,
        >
        > How do determine using PREFEAT if a character possess the Weapon Focus
        > feat for his deities favored weapon? I can see that PREWEAPONPROF
        > allows this condition with DEITYWEAPON in the tag, but this tag doesn't
        > work with PREFEAT.
        >
        > How would I implement this?

        OK, I tried 3 variations:
        PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(DEITYWEAPON)
        PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE=DEITYWEAPON)
        PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus(TYPE=DEITYWEAPON[WEAPONPROF])

        Last one was taking a page from the War Domain... nada. This is a really
        good question here. The docs don't give any indication how to do this.
        --
        Fluxxdog

        think.
      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Fender"
          <fluxxdog@...> wrote:
          > Accessing archive from "hedron2003"...
          > > How do determine using PREFEAT if a character possess the Weapon Focus
          > > feat for his deities favored weapon?
          > >
          > > How would I implement this?
          >
          > This is a really
          > good question here. The docs don't give any indication how to do this.

          "If it's not in the docs, it shouldn't work"

          This is a FREQ if this is required

          TP.
        • Tom Parker
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
            > This is a FREQ if this is required

            Trackered: [ 2580593 ] PREFEAT/PREABILITY support for DEITYWEAPON
            association