Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Make a choice for a chooser?

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 24, 2008
      On Wednesday 24 September 2008 07:02:22 pm Barak wrote:
> [...]

      o.O!! It... it did! Worked perfectly! Well, that saved me from having to
      try coding out 50 individual lnes. There's nothing to really imply that
      would work, either. Every time I went over the documentation, it seemed like
      the choice had to be specific.

      Thanks for saving me here, and thanks to A.M for putting up with me. Time for
      that documentation request...

      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 24, 2008
        Eric,

        Add this to the docs please....

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Michael W. Fender wrote:

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 24, 2008
          Hi Folks!

          Quick question . . .

          Does the wildcard work for all ADD tags?

          ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
          ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
          ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
          ~ Tracker Gibbon
          ~ Tenacious Monkey
          ~ Face melioram personam

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 24, 2008
            Trackered - https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
            func=detail&aid=2127707&group_id=25576&atid=748234

            On Sep 25, 2008, at 1:09 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
            > Eric,
            >
            > Add this to the docs please....
            >
            > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

          • Tom Parker
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 25, 2008
              --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi Folks!
              >
              > Quick question . . .
              >
              > Does the wildcard work for all ADD tags?

              Only works for ADD:FEAT and ADD:ABILITY, and *only* inside the
              parenthesis (for Abilities with choices)

              TP.
            • Eric C Smith
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 25, 2008
                Right. I'll update the docs accordingly.

                Eric