Ability File COST Tag

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hi Foks!

      Does the COST tag in an ability object take a PRExxx tag?

      Eric
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
        No. Just a variable.

        On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
        > Hi Foks!
        >
        > Does the COST tag in an ability object take a PRExxx tag?

      • Eric C. Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
          Hi Folks!

          Tir Gwaith wrote:

          > No. Just a variable.
          >
          > On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
          > > Hi Foks!
          > >
          > > Does the COST tag in an ability object take a PRExxx tag?

          A variable? That works for me . . .

          Note to Welf: The docs say a "Number". If it takes a variable we'll need to make that read
          :Number or Variable".

          Eric Smith
          Doc 2nd
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
            Eric C. Smith wrote:
            > Hi Folks!
            >
            > Tir Gwaith wrote:
            >
            >> No. Just a variable.
            >>
            >> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
            >>
            >>> Hi Foks!
            >>>
            >>> Does the COST tag in an ability object take a PRExxx tag?
            >>>

            > A variable? That works for me . . .
            >
            > Note to Welf: The docs say a "Number". If it takes a variable we'll need to make that read
            > :Number or Variable".
            >
            > Eric Smith
            > Doc 2nd

            I would test that first, seems like that wouldn't work. What happens if
            the VAR changes after the ability is taken? is the pool adjusted?

            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)