Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] how to convert PREDEFAULTMONSTER in a feat lst?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
      Yes, just remove the tag PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y

      If you don't mind trying, you can use Barak's conversion script which
      will take the tag and move it to a kit in the proper format.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      cantarellus wrote:
      > I've got a feat lst that has the following bonus:
      >
      > BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|14|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y
      >
      > How to convert it since it fires a SEVERE Can not determine which
      > parser to use for 'PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y'?
      > Can I just remove the deprecated tag from the BONUS with no worry?
      > Thanks
      > Luca

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
        cantarellus wrote:
        > I've got a feat lst that has the following bonus:
        >
        > BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|14|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y
        >
        > How to convert it since it fires a SEVERE Can not determine which
        > parser to use for 'PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y'?
        > Can I just remove the deprecated tag from the BONUS with no worry?
        > Thanks
        > Luca

        Yes, you can. Whether the monster should get the bonus or not depends on
        where it gets the feat.

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • cantarellus
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
          The perl script seems to read only the race lst and not look at the
          feat lst so I doubt that it will be able to fix the problem.
          I'll try to remove all occurrence of the tag from the feat lst and see
          if the monster get it anyway.
          Will post the result.
          Luca