Ranges

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      I can't seem to find in the gamemode where the ranges are defined. Is
      that still hardcoded?

      I've found the Shortrange and the Range penalty in the Miscinfo.lst.
      But nothing defining how many range catagories there are. Or is that
      handled in the xlst of the output sheet?

      Paul G.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Currently in PDF form, it comes from a standard loop 0-4, so 5 increments only.

        I'm assuming that's what you mean? Since RANGE is an equip tag...