Re: CHOOSE troubles again...

  • jonbravo768
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 20, 2008
      <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

      > > So, apparently there is an issue with SELECT when adding the feat from
      > > the class line, but not when choosing from the feat selector.
      >
      > Not an issue, just not working the way you'd expect. It is working as
      > designed, tho. :)

      Wow. It is designed to ignore specific direction to select more than
      one, causing counter-intuitive behavior? That doesn't sound very
      reasonable to me.

      There must be a good reason for this to work perfectly when selected
      from the feat display, and to fail miserably when added from a class
      level line. Why was this designed this way?

      -Thomas
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 21, 2008
        On 8/21/08, Tom Parker <thpr@...> wrote:
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Parker" <thpr@...> wrote:
        > > There was a discussion in one of the
        > > BoD meetings about this a few months ago.
        >
        > To clarify that this is something broken to fix other issues, and is a
        > known defect that needs to be fixed, this is the BoD meeting:
        >
        > and this is the relevant section:

        Ok, that was a late night for me, and I mis-understood what the
        conclusion was. I thought we were going to move stuff away from ADD
        stuff to clear the error going forward. Whoops. I need more rest
        before the meetings.