Issue with Familiars.......

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 4:30 PM
      Using Dev version, reloaded today.

      Tried this with my datasets and RSRD - same result.

      Familar's aren't getting upgraded INT score, but are getting the other
      bonuses for being familiars.

      Shelley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 5:58 PM
        Confirmed with latest Dev 5.15.1

        Trackered
        2045771 DEFINE:LOCK.INT not taking higher number in familiars
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2045771&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

        Assigned to James for prioritization and category.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"