Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Animals & Skill Points

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008
      Paul scribed:

      > Also as a side note anyone know how to call a kit from a race tag? The
      > races I'm designing I'd like to have the default stats assigned to them
      > when the race gets picked

      Yes, that's doable. I did as much in the MSRD for Robots which in that game
      have a predefined CHA score and some default equipment.

      Use the tag: KIT:1|Race Stats

      And the kit:

      STARTPACK:Race Stats VISIBLE:NO APPLY:INSTANT EQUIPBUY:0
      STAT:CHA=5

      Using APPLY:INSTANT means you can choose another race and switch back and
      each time the kit is applied. Looking at my code I see I put the KIT tag in
      a template that the race has, I don't recall why but maybe KIT doesn't work
      in races :-/
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)