Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Tips for starting 4E

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      Start with skills.

      Some have approached the "Powers" as spells, then used SPELLS: tag to
      implement them as powers (for the frequency availabilty), through
      ability objects. I think the approved ASPECT stuff for Ability
      objects will make that much easier.

      Classes can be easily done, since they are essentially minor
      variations on a theme.

      We haven't accomplished the whole 2[W] type stuff integration, and I
      don't think we have a proposal to do that, either.