Re: loading errors

  • omeara_frank
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 27, 2008
      Andrew,

      I was just reading my mail and I got the digest for the PCGen
      Experimental group and read this:

      The number one priority this cycle should be getting the PDF sheets
      updated so they will output abilities. Currently they do not which
      is why for 5.14 all the abilities still use SAB for output. We're
      going to change this soon and start using the DESC tag for this so
      we need to get those sheets up to date. Unfortunately this falls
      outside of my skillset, I'm hoping Chuck will have a bit of spare
      time for this task.

      So I think that answers my question.