Re: [pcgen] Multiple Proficiency

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2008
      Yes, you seem to be right, when I was messing around, I had put the dagger
      as last and it was giving me the good reading all of the way through. When
      I corrected the order, the Simple proficiency tags were bad and the Martial
      proficiency tags were good. As it was, there was only one weapon on the
      Preview page and one on the printout, so versioning seems not to be a
      problem, so I will probably be moving the Dagger entry back to the end and
      arn't printing.

      Terry

      --

      Terry FitzSimons