PDF customization docs.. HTML rewrite

  • shawnsines
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2002
      Hey all, I know it has been a little time since we covered this, and
      I have not heard or any updates to the HTML so I have not made much
      progress on the Customization docs.. any updates I missed or any
      changes??

      I know the idea of including PDF/RTF docs with the document releases
      was pretty well recieved a little while ago..

      Shawn
    • mynex3@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2002
        Sorry Shawn, haven't been able to do much of anything lately on the
        docs... too much has been up to focus on them.. but things have calmed
        down immensely the last 3 days, so I should be able to get back them by
        the end of this week...

        Mynex

        - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
        - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
        - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
        - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • shawnsines
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2002
          I completely understand.. just making sure I didn't miss anything..
          the pcgen list moves so fast sometimes I miss this digest:)

          Shawn