RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] UDAM:....MONK driving me buggy

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
      > Now, what I don't understand is why it's saying it can't find the
      > monk. If that were true, then where I have Monk.MOD would be
      > producing error messages too, but that is coming out just fine.

      Because it hasn't loaded the file with the class "Monk" in it yet. It found
      a BONUS:UDAM before it found the Monk class and makes that report to the
      console. .MOD lines are held and processed last, so the Monk *is* loaded
      before those lines take effect.

      In summary, it's nothing to worry about and may be safely ignored. (I've
      been ignoring it for years now :p).

      Barak
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
        Barak scribed:

        Normally the pcc RANK makes the core stuff load first but the set Shelley is
        working on is a campaign set which imports the core data.

        Shelley, one thing you can do to make this message go away is move all the
        core data files to the top (or at least the one with the Monk in it) so that
        the core data is loaded before the Arcanis files.

        I did find that this message is no longer produced in 5.15 :-)
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)