Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] UDAM:....MONK driving me buggy

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
      Are you loading the rsrd set with arcanis or just loading the set by itself?

      Does the class work at all even after the message?

      Shelley <takenote61@...> wrote:
      I've slogged my way through all kinds of errors, but this one is
      driving me crazy.

      The console is showing me this in 5.15.xx whatever is current in SVN.
      I use builds with Eclipse.

      SEVERE plugin.bonustokens.UDam Could not find class 'MONK' for UDAM
      token

      The offending code is used in a lot of places and seems to be
      bleeping out in all of them. It looks pretty standard to me.

      BONUS:UDAM|CLASS.Monk|CL

      Now, what I don't understand is why it's saying it can't find the
      monk. If that were true, then where I have Monk.MOD would be
      producing error messages too, but that is coming out just fine.

      Help!

      Shelley

    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
        > Now, what I don't understand is why it's saying it can't find the
        > monk. If that were true, then where I have Monk.MOD would be
        > producing error messages too, but that is coming out just fine.

        Because it hasn't loaded the file with the class "Monk" in it yet. It found
        a BONUS:UDAM before it found the Monk class and makes that report to the
        console. .MOD lines are held and processed last, so the Monk *is* loaded
        before those lines take effect.

        In summary, it's nothing to worry about and may be safely ignored. (I've
        been ignoring it for years now :p).

        Barak
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
          Barak scribed:

          Normally the pcc RANK makes the core stuff load first but the set Shelley is
          working on is a campaign set which imports the core data.

          Shelley, one thing you can do to make this message go away is move all the
          core data files to the top (or at least the one with the Monk in it) so that
          the core data is loaded before the Arcanis files.

          I did find that this message is no longer produced in 5.15 :-)
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)