Data PROMOTIONS

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
      OOOK!!! OOOOK!!! OOOK!!! OOK!!!!!

      I am pleased to announce the following Data team promotions:

      Hugo/Emperorfranz - - - - - LST Chimp (data team leader)
      Knightcrawler - - - - - LST Chimp (data team leader)
      Ian Dale - - - - - LST Gorilla (data Special projects)
      Patryk/Ruemere - - - - - LST Gorilla (data team leader)
      Michael Beaver - - - - - LST Gibbon (and crucial data support)

      And since it hasn't been officially done:
      Eric B/Space Monkey - - - - - LST Chimp (prettylst's keeper/Syntax
      development)
      Prettylst.pl - - - - - LST Chimp (syntax verification, cross reference
      checking, file formatting)

      QA
      John Sussenburger - - - - - QA Gibbon
      bD_92 - - - - - QA Gibbon

      OGL (not strictly a data team, just our 'Jimminy Crickets')
      Paul King - - - - - OGL Silberback
      Paul Grosse - - - - - OGL Gibbon

      Congratulations to all! These are the core data team members as we move
      forward, hopefully with more momentum soon. I can't do it without them. :)
      I hope to see more of the forming data monkey team join these ranks. We
      have a lot of talented monkeys, and a lot more just learning. I predict
      good things. :D

      I also want to take this time to thank everyone that has reported a data
      bug, fix, item entry, method of coding something, or suggestiing
      improvements. This community encourages itself. I know it has kept me
      coming back many times over.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
        At 19:54 2003.03.05, Tir Gwaith wrote:
        >And since it hasn't been officially done:
        >Eric B/Space Monkey - - - - - LST Chimp (prettylst's keeper/Syntax
        >development)
        >Prettylst.pl - - - - - LST Chimp (syntax verification, cross reference
        >checking, file formatting)

        Again, I must say that the script is very angry with Tir (it has been downgraded from Silverback to Chimp) and that I am and shall remain Space Monkey. No way you are going to chimp me budy :-)

        √Čric "Space (not chimp) Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>