Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Weird Shield Feats

    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 2, 2008
      On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:04 PM, allencohn <allen@...> wrote:
      > Excellent! I'll try it tonight. Did you really mean for there to be
      > two "|" characters in a row on the BONUS line?

      No, he didn't...

      > PS: Since the second feat is hard to do (making Shield bonus add to
      > touch AC), is there a simple kluge I can do to make Touch AC increase
      > by 2?

      Second feat isn't that hard to do, but it can't be done in a normal
      LST file....

      In your GameMode miscinfo.lst, find the line that begins with ACTYPE:Touch
      Add to the end (tab deliminated):
      ADD:Shield|PREFEAT:1,<YourFeatName>

      The hard part will be remembering to copy that over when you migrate
      to newer versions.

      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 11, 2008
        No problem. :)

        Any suggestions for how our docs could have explained the magic better?