Re: Weird Shield Feats

  • Felonius Stark
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 2, 2008
      Instead of CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF|TYPE=Buckler,TYPE=Light,TYPE=Heavy
      try: CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF|TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy

      The ARMORPROF chooser uses the "barred list" style instead of commas,
      so I'd probably try it that way, too. Of course, the docs don't list
      a "list" form for CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF at all, so it may not be possible.
      I doubt it, though. I think the problems lies in the documentation
      and not the program.

      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 11, 2008
        No problem. :)

        Any suggestions for how our docs could have explained the magic better?