RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Variables LST Class was Re: How to add Shield bonus to Touch AC [Trackered]

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2008
      Also check the BONUS:COMBAT|AC| tag I tihnk there's some lines that accidently got pated in there.

      Paul Grosse
      Motorized Chassis Engineer
      Monaco Coach Corp.
      606 Nelson's Parkway
      PO Box 465
      Wakarusa, IN 46573
      P: (800) 650-7337
      P: (574) 862-7388
      F: (574) 862-7220

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, and any attachments and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited. This notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the original sender.