Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [TM] Re: How to add Shield bonus to Touch AC [TRACKERED}

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2008
      Trackered:

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2007816&group_id=25576&atid=384719

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Grognard.html>
      My better half and me <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>

      Tom Parker wrote:
      > Open a tracker so this doesn't get lost, please
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Maitland
      > <drew0500@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Can we have a Code monkey investigate this please.
      >>

      >> ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      >> ~ Data Chimp, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Tamarin
      >> "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      >>

      >> allencohn wrote:
      >>
      >>> This doesn't seem to work. But
      >>>
      >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|5|TYPE=TOUCH.REPLACE
      >>>
      >>> Does work. And I've confirmed that 5 is the character's current
      >>> Shield bonus.
      >>>
      >>> Can you think of any way to replace 5 with some variable that
      >>> references the current Shield value?
      >>>
      >>> Many thanks,
      >>> Allen
      >>>
      >>> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Maitland

      >>> types

    • Eric C. Smith
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2008
        Trackered: 2007840, [LST File Class] Variables

        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=2007840&group_id=25576&atid=748235>

        Allen wrote:

        > Thanks, but that doesn't work when I try it, either.
        >
        > I appreciate all the help...I don't yet understand how variables work
        > in PCGen.
        >
        > Allen
        >
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Paul Grosse <paul.grosse@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Why not use var("") ?
        > >
        > > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|var("Shield")|TYPE=TOUCH.REPLACE
        > >

        > > Paul Grosse

      • Paul Grosse
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2008
          Also check the BONUS:COMBAT|AC| tag I tihnk there's some lines that accidently got pated in there.

          Paul Grosse
          Motorized Chassis Engineer
          Monaco Coach Corp.
          606 Nelson's Parkway
          PO Box 465
          Wakarusa, IN 46573
          P: (800) 650-7337
          P: (574) 862-7388
          F: (574) 862-7220

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, and any attachments and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited. This notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the original sender.