Re: Grouped Choice?

  • junkfilterus
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2003
      I found the one that was giving the funkyness.

      I have the following templates defined...

      #Main Template
      created after haggling with DM (Mark Lishman)
      <tab>TEMPLATE:CHOOSE:Rogue Martial Weapons|Weapon Finesse (Dagger)
      |Expertise|Quick Draw|Optional Feats
      #Standard Rogue Weapons
      Rogue Martial Weapons<tab>VISIBLE:NO<tab>SOURCEPAGE:Made it
      up<tab>WEAPONAUTO:Sap|Shortbow|Shortbow (Composite)|Sword (Short)
      |Rapier,M
      #Test Template (Was going to be all of the specific feats, is now an
      #example of the Weapon Finesse issue
      up<tab>LEVEL:1:FEAT:Weapon Finesse

      My Modified Rogue is exactly the same as the standard rogue except
      that I removed the martial weapons from the automatic weapon profs,
      and added TEMPLATE:Rogue Feat Selection

      What happens on my side is that the select for Weapon Finesse comes
      up empty once. Then it comes up with the weapon selections, and says
      I have two selections remaining. If you then just keep closing it
      without selecting anything, it gets even stranger. The first time
      you click on any (or maybe just certain ones) tab, it pops the window
      back up with the number of allowed selections incremented.

      I should probably report it as a bug, but I want someone else to look
      at it and make sure I didn't screw something up first.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "xarithnak" <ian_dale@h...>