Weird Shield Feats

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 26, 2008
      Hi again,

      Thank you for your assistance with the weird armor speed reductions.

      Now here are two more: I'm trying to program in two shield feats.

      For the first you choose among buckler, heavy or light. The chosen
      shield type increases its shield bonus to AC by 1. This feat may be
      selected more than once...but for a different shield type each time.

      The second feat makes the character's shield bonus apply to touch AC.

      Any thoughts?

      Thanks again,
      Allen
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 11 1:50 PM
        No problem. :)

        Any suggestions for how our docs could have explained the magic better?