RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Conversion Script Suggestion

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 81 , Jun 13, 2008
      So your following WotC's release guidelines?

      :)

    • PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 81 of 81 , Oct 11, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGenListFileHelp
        group.

        File : /Misc/5.12 to 5.14 Conversion_v085.zip
        Uploaded by : barak20021 <barak@...>
        Description : PERL script to convert 5.12.x data to 5.14.x (Beta, v.85)

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        barak20021 <barak@...>