RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Conversion Script Suggestion

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 82 , Jun 13 4:57 AM
      So your following WotC's release guidelines?

      :)

    • PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 82 of 82 , Mar 10
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGenListFileHelp
        group.

        File : /Misc/pu_abilities_abp_class.lst
        Uploaded by : papa_drb <Papa.DRB@...>
        Description : Pathfinder Unchained: Automatic Bonus Progression

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        papa_drb <Papa.DRB@...>