RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Conversion Script Suggestion

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 82 , Jun 13, 2008
      > I'll get a new version set up. Probably this evening my time (GMT-5).

      Well, this didn't go anything according to plan thanks to RL and the need to
      add some additional features. :p

      Still working on some additions/changes, hope to have it up by the end of
      the weekend.

      Barak
    • PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 82 of 82 , Mar 10
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGenListFileHelp
        group.

        File : /Misc/pu_abilities_abp_class.lst
        Uploaded by : papa_drb <Papa.DRB@...>
        Description : Pathfinder Unchained: Automatic Bonus Progression

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        papa_drb <Papa.DRB@...>