Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [Trackered] Re: Multiple PROFICIENCY weapons in equip.lst?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2008
      1987721 WEAPONPROF to Take more than one choice
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1987721&group_id=25576&atid=384722>

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2008
        Your best bet is to code up two versions of the weapon, much much
        easier. I don't think you really want to get tied down with coding in
        two separate branches of bonuses with prexxx tags. I've done that, but
        not fun...

        I'd wait for the FREQ to get discussed. Since we don't want oddness,
        like +1 and +1 turning into +2...