1 more time (stupid comcast)

  • mynex3@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2002
      I'm one of the many (victims) of Comcast, so I've got a new E-mail
      account! Isn't that special! *note, the proceeding statement was
      sarcasm ;p*

      Anywho's, just testing to make sure the thing is working correctly...

      So if you've read this far, you've _completely_ wasted you time, and
      should ignore this message. ;D

      Unless of course, you want my new e-mail, in that case, it's

      Mynex3@...

      Simple, eh?

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer