Re: Real life has done it again...

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric Beaudoin
      <beaudoer@v...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > Tir asked me to relay this to you. He will mostly be out of online
      touch for the next two weeks (need to do lots of overtime and his PC
      broke on him).

      I have some parts just gathering dust. Decent MB a powersuply and
      some other things what roached?

      > He asked me to cover for him while he'll be away. I'll try not to
      make to much of a mess of things (darn big shoes).

      > Anyone that has question/problem/isues that would normally go to
      Tir can contact me for the time being. Naturally, the remaining
      Directors of the Board and the PCGEN community in general is still
      there. Fell free to ask them also :-).