[PL] Is this valid?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
      c:\pl\test\msrd\arcana\basics\arcanabasics_feats.lst
      (Line 61): Invalid save check name "%LIST" found in
      "BONUS:CHECKS|%LIST|1"

      *=>(Line 66): Can't find the line type for "16:REPEATLEVEL:3|0|40
      BONUS:PCLEVEL|Mage|1"
      *=>(Line 133): Can't find the line type for "2:REPEATLEVEL:1
      BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|-1|!PRESTAT:1,INT=3"

      c:\pl\test\msrd\basics\modern_basics\modernbasics_equip.lst
      *=>(Line 43): You have a Spellbook defined without providing NUMPAGES or
      PAGEUSAGE. If you want a spellbook of finite capacity, consider adding
      these tags.
      *=>(Line 44): You have a Spellbook defined without providing NUMPAGES or
      PAGEUSAGE. If you want a spellbook of finite capacity, consider adding
      these tags.
      *=>(Line 48): You have a Spellbook defined without providing NUMPAGES or
      PAGEUSAGE. If you want a spellbook of finite capacity, consider adding
      these tags.

      *=>(Line 20): The CATEGORY tag is required in ABILITY
      "CATEGORY=Occupation|Balance(class skill).MOD"

      (Line 120): The tag "PREMULT" should not be used more than once on the
      same CLASS line.
      c:\pl\test\msrd\future\future_robots\futurerobots_classes.lst
      (Line 7): Invalid parameter "!PREEQUIP:1,Robot Software (Feat Web)"
      found in "BONUS:FEAT|POOL|-1*floor(TL/3)|!PREEQUIP:1,Robot Software
      (Feat Web)"
      *=>(Line 13): Can't find the line type for "2:REPEATLEVEL:1
      BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|1+INT|PREEQUIP:1,Robot Software (Skill Web)"

      c:\pl\test\msrd\arcana\basics\arcanabasics_abilities_class.lst
      (Line 124): No DEFINE Variable entry for "IncreasedSpellsProgression"
      in "BONUS:VAR|IncreasedSpellsProgression|0"
      c:\pl\test\msrd\arcana\basics\arcanabasics_abilities_occupations.lst
      (Line 15): No ABILITY entry for "CATEGORY=Occupation|Balance(class
      skill).MOD"
      (Line 16): No ABILITY entry for "CATEGORY=Occupation|Balance(+1 to
      skill).MOD"
      <SNIP>
      (Line 16): No DEFINE Variable entry for "ATWILL" in
      "SPELLS:Incantation|TIMES=ATWILL|CASTERLEVEL=1|Mystic Veil,17"
      (Line 25): No DEFINE Variable entry for "MonsterLevel" in
      "BONUS:VAR|MonsterLevel|CL"

      I'm going to say this is VALID... Since these have been changed to
      ABILITIES...
      c:\pl\test\msrd\future\future_basics\futurebasics_classes_advanced.lst
      (Line 7): No FEAT entry for "PREFEAT:Charm"

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
        Hello,

        I have a revision of PrettyLst that resolves some (not all, it is
        still a work in progress) of the false positives that you listed.
        Specifically, the "Can't find the line type for xx:REPEATLEVEL", "The
        CATEGORY tag is required in ABILITY CATEGORY=xx.MOD"," The
        tag "PREMULT" should not be used more than once on the same line",
        and "No DEFINE Variable entry for "ATWILL" false positives have been
        fixed. Also, the "Spellbook defined without providing NUMPAGES or
        PAGEUSAGE" error has been downgraded from a warning error to an
        information notice.

        This revision fixes several other issues as well. I would like to
        make this revision available to everyone before the next version of
        PCGen is released. Unfortunately, I am having trouble setting up my
        SVN client to allow me to commit PL. I can send a copy of PL to
        someone who is willing to commit it to SVN.

        I would also appreciate some guidance in correctly setting up my SVN
        client (TortoiseSVN).

        Thank you.

        Phillip

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
          Hello again,

          As a postscript to last post, the latest revision of PL adds
          rudimentary processing of the AbilityCategory files. So far, nothing
          complex, basically just recognizing it in the .pcc file and aligning
          the tags listed in the Docs as specifically AbilityCategory tags.

          If there is anything else that should be included please let me know.

          Thanks.

          Phillip

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Phillip Ryan" <pryan7@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2008
            Just in case these were missed....

            The tag "FREE" from "FREE:NO" is not in the KIT ABILITY tag list
            The tag "FREE" from "FREE:YES" is not in the KIT ABILITY tag list

            Invalid syntax for "CHA=roll("3d6")" in
            "STAT:INT=roll("3d6")|CHA=roll("3d6")|WIS=roll("3d6")"

            Can't find the line type for "24:REPEATLEVEL:4

            Phillip Ryan wrote:
> [...]
            >>>
            >> (class
            >>
            >>> skill).MOD"
            >>> (Line 16): No ABILITY entry for "CATEGORY=Occupation|Balance
            >>>
            > (+1

            >>> skill).MOD"
            >>> <SNIP>
            >>> (Line 16): No DEFINE Variable entry for "ATWILL" in
            >>> "SPELLS:Incantation|TIMES=ATWILL|CASTERLEVEL=1|Mystic Veil,17"
            >>> (Line 25): No DEFINE Variable entry for "MonsterLevel" in
            >>> "BONUS:VAR|MonsterLevel|CL"
            >>>

            >>> I'm going to say this is VALID... Since these have been changed

            >>> ABILITIES...
            >>>

            > c:\pl\test\msrd\future\future_basics\futurebasics_classes_advanced.lst
            >
            >>> (Line 7): No FEAT entry for "PREFEAT:Charm"
            >>>

            >>> --
            >>> ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            >>> ~ Admin Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
            >>> ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur

          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2008
              On Jun 7, 2008, at 6:52 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:

              > Just in case these were missed....
              >
              > The tag "FREE" from "FREE:NO" is not in the KIT ABILITY tag list
              > The tag "FREE" from "FREE:YES" is not in the KIT ABILITY tag list

              There's a tracker for this doc issue.

              Eric
            • Phillip Ryan
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 8, 2008
                The latest build (6503) of PL resolves the FREE tab and the
                REPEATLEVEL issues. The Invalid syntax problem is Trackered as
                [1936551] Correct STAT tag processing in PrettyLst.

                Phillip