Re: Need lots of Deity Creation Help, Please!

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 1 8:56 AM
      Thank you everyone for your fabulous help. I believe I have it all
      sorted out now that I have gone to hand-coding and learned to modify
      SAB with PRECLASS.

      FYI, I'm now guessing that I can handle the skipping Turn Undead from
      within PCGen by simply not selecting Turn Undead from the Feats|Class
      Abilities tab... (I just learned about that option...)

      Best regards,
      Allen