custom feat

  • Dennis Perry <djperr@umr.edu>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      I'm trying to create a feat that lets you add twice your Strength
      bonus to damage when wielding a melee weapon in two hands instead of
      one-and-a-half time the Strength bonus. Does anybody know what the
      tage for two handed damage is? The tag I'm trying to create reads
      something like this: BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE-TWOHANDED|(STR/2+.5)

      I know that the tag for off-hand damage is SECONDARYDAMAGE, so it
      should be something similar.

      If I could also have a list of similar tags, that would be of great
      help as well.

      Please send replies to my email address, if possible.

      Thanks,
      Dennis