Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Help with custom dataset

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2008
      As Andrew says, no need for an equation, use the following in the
      system/gamemode/xxx/level.lst file:

      LEVEL:1 MINXP:0 CSKILLMAX:4 CCSKILLMAX:4/2
      LEVEL:2 MINXP:1000 CSKILLMAX:5 CCSKILLMAX:(/2
      LEVEL:3 MINXP:2250 CSKILLMAX:6 CCSKILLMAX:6/2
      LEVEL:4 MINXP:3750 CSKILLMAX:7 CCSKILLMAX:7/2
      LEVEL:5 MINXP:5500 CSKILLMAX:8 CCSKILLMAX:8/2
      etc.

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Grognard.html>