Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Size Increase For A Class

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 28, 2003
      Actually, it used to change things. Going off the Base RACE size. Not sure
      when it quit. Scarry thought..... There have been lots of changes to the
      way SIZE has been handled. It prob. broke last fall. I didn't think to
      test that when it was brought out to a datafile.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback
    • Kent Behrends
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 2, 2003

        On Friday, Feb 28, 2003, at 23:06 America/Los_Angeles, Tir Gwaith wrote:

        > Actually, it used to change things. Going off the Base RACE size.
        > Not sure
        > when it quit. Scarry thought..... There have been lots of changes
        > to the
        > way SIZE has been handled. It prob. broke last fall. I didn't think
        > test that when it was brought out to a datafile.

        Ok, a bug :)

        Tracker # 695917

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/
        index.php?func=detail&aid=695917&group_id=36698&atid=417816

        ---kent-(-
        enum monkeyTypes = {tracker=42, tester};
        monkeyGrade = (monkey==tracker) ? Gibbon : Lemure;