Source name being overwritten

  • qwazzerman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      I've created a new source from various pieces of other ones I had
      lying around, and it's almost done, but I've come across a snag:
      When I load it along with the RSRD 3.5, my new dataset replaces the
      SOURCELONG and SOURCESHORT entries of anything that is part of the
      RSRD with the name of one of the sources in the dataset. It appears
      to only be a display issue (i.e. the actual files themselves aren't
      being changed), but why is it doing that? How do I fix it?
      For my dataset, there are several different sources involved, and most
      lines have their own source tags. I tried adding a SOURCELONG etc. at
      the top of each lst file, but it didn't help.