Re: Adding bonuses to damage and hit and spell resistance

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
      You want the MIN and MAX equations. For WIS bonus you want a minimun
      value of Zero: So WISMIN0 (that's a zero, not capital O). Put that
      in the value spot and you should be good to go.

      Second, does that ability go towards EVERY weapon the character
      uses? IF so, then you want BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT,DAMAGE|WISMIN0 The
      BONUS:WEAPON is used in equipment files and adds a bonus to that
      weapon only. the BONUS:WEAPONPROF=xx| is the expanded version used
      out of equip files.

      For the SR, there is a FREQ. Right now, IIRC, SR is a value that
      really can't be touched. It can be defined in the racial class (and
      there as an integer only - not an equation. It can also be changed
      with the TEMPLATE lst, with the HD:XX-YY:SR:20, but I don't think
      that takes into account equations. I think it too has to be a static
      value. You can comment to the FReq if it doesn't cover exactly what
      you want here: it's named something like Variable SR. I added it
      back in November when I was trying to do the MotP stuff. There the
      SR was a static value plus the character's level.

      Hope that helps.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "rax_the_grey" <rax_the_grey@h...>