Re: 5.12.x to 5.14.x PERL script (v.55)

  • Ricky
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2008
      hi, i need some help with the script.
      i run from my "vendor" directory under pcgen ( was a clean 5.12
      complete zip in my usk disk, full path is F:\pcgen\ ) in this
      directory i putted the script. in a subdirectory foo i have my pcc/lst
      files and i want to create a subdirectory called test with the
      converted files.
      i used this command line:
      >perl convert_514.pl -I=foo -O=test

      the first time the script ran, it doesn't opened even the first file
      (with perldoc at hand, i modified the two output command from
      > open( OFH, "> $output_file" )
      > open( OFH, ">", \$output_file )

      then the script ran correctly.
      in the log i see the elaboration flows..the conversion i had to make
      by hands..but no file was written...
      no "test" subdirectory created, no files created and none of the
      original files modified...
      what can i do?
      thanks