Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Add Bonus to all Skill Focus Skill

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2008
      On Sunday 27 April 2008 12:17:46 Shelley wrote:
      > Trying to figure this one out. For any skill that a character has
      > chosen Skill Focus, I need to be able to add a bonus amount. I've got a
      > couple of thought, but none seem to be able to get the list of skills
      > and apply the bonus to all of them.
      >
      > Ideas?

      I'd mod the Skill Focus feat for that.

      If it's global, like this:
      Skill Focus.MOD <tab> BONUS:SKILL|LIST|x

      If it's not global then like this:
      Skill Focus.MOD <tab> DEFINE:ImprovedSkillFocusBonus|0 <tab> BONUS:SKILL|LIST|
      ImprovedSkillFocusBonus

      Then set ImprovedSkillFocusBonus as appropriate.

      x is the amount you want to add.

      Regards,
      Stefan.
      --